The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Greenwich residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar Darien. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar Darien Today!
Find out what’s trending with the Jaguar brand and Jaguar Racing when you visit Jaguar Darien!
Fully redesigned for 2020, the new Jaguar XE starts at $39,900 MSRP. When you look at the details, you’ll find that this entry-level luxury sedan doesn’t skimp on premium amenities. All the standard features that Darien drivers want in a Jaguar are here: a 10-inch Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system, Apple CarPlay® and Android…
If you’re on the hunt for an all-electric luxury SUV, don’t settle for anything less than the best. The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations have everything you’ll need for your Greenwich and New Canaan adventures, and since they carry over with almost no changes from 2019, you can secure your favorite new model for a great price….
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE delivers elegance and luxury in a compact package, without sacrificing performance. This four-door SUV is certainly stunning from the outside, as you can see from the many alluring configurations in our Jaguar Darien lot. But, once you get behind the wheel of a new Jaguar E-PACE and experience the interior for yourself,…
Exploring the 2019 Jaguar XJ configurations? There are a total of six Jaguar XJ trim levels to choose from, so you’ll have your work cut out for you. Here’s what you should know starting out: The first thing you’ll need to do is choose your wheelbase. There are two available trims with the standard wheelbase,…
You like to drive your beloved Jaguar vehicle your way— and with Jaguar OEM accessories, you can make every ride even more your own. Express yourself throughout Darien with stylish exterior accents or better equip your interior for your devices and cargo. Read on below to explore some of the many ways you can outfit…