The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Greenwich residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar Darien. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar Darien Today!
Find out what’s trending with the Jaguar brand and Jaguar Racing when you visit Jaguar Darien!
Exploring the 2019 Jaguar XJ configurations? There are a total of six Jaguar XJ trim levels to choose from, so you’ll have your work cut out for you. Here’s what you should know starting out: The first thing you’ll need to do is choose your wheelbase. There are two available trims with the standard wheelbase,…
You like to drive your beloved Jaguar vehicle your way— and with Jaguar OEM accessories, you can make every ride even more your own. Express yourself throughout Darien with stylish exterior accents or better equip your interior for your devices and cargo. Read on below to explore some of the many ways you can outfit…
Jaguar drivers in Greenwich know that they’re in control of one of the highest-performing vehicles on the market. The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE R goes from 0-60 MPH in a mere 3.9 seconds, with a top speed of 186 MPH. Check out more impressive Jaguar F-TYPE specs below. Find a New Jaguar F-TYPE for Sale Jaguar…
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE MSRP starts at $69,500 and offers four different trim levels, as well as a number of savings opportunities for Greenwich and New Canaan drivers. Explore the features that come with each trim level, and find out more about the available green vehicle tax incentives when you purchase a new Jaguar I-PACE at…
If you are in Greenwich or New Canaan shopping for a luxury crossover SUV that has plenty of space, comfort, and convenience for your drives, consider the 2019 Jaguar F-PACE. Take a closer look at the Jaguar F-PACE interior dimensions, high-end amenities, and technologies to find out what this model can do to improve your commutes, road…