How Does Jaguar InControl® Work?
Do you have a Jaguar and are wondering how Jaguar InControl® works? Whether you are a new Jaguar owner or a Greenwich driver looking to get behind the wheel of a Jaguar model will benefit from understanding how Jaguar InControl® functions. Learn more with Jaguar Darien before coming in for a test drive!
What Is Jaguar InControl®?
Starting from the top, Jaguar InControl® is a suite of services and applications aimed to connect you with your vehicle and the outside world while offering the following features and packages:
- Jaguar InControl® Touch and Touch Pro™ infotainment – the latter boasts a 10-inch touchscreen, integrated backseat entertainment, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and more
- Three available Meridian™ audio systems – the Meridian™ Sound System, the Meridian ™Surround Sound System, and the Meridian™ Signature Sound System, which boasts up to 26 speakers and a dual channel subwoofer
- Jaguar InControl® Driver Assistance, which incorporates standard and optional technologies like Emergency Braking, Driver Condition Monitor, Traffic Sign Recognition, Park Assist, and more
- Jaguar InControl® Connect and Connect Pro packages – the latter consists of Jaguar InControl® Apps, a Wi-Fi hotspot, InControl Remote® and Pro Services, and more
How Jaguar InControl® Works
Similar to a tablet, the Jaguar InControl® system is controlled by an Intel Multi-Core processor with a High-Speed Ethernet network via the touchscreen. This allows New Canaan drivers to access various functions including accurate navigation, emergency connection, vehicle diagnostics, and safety.
Connecting to Jaguar InControl®
Follow these three easy steps to gain access to all the benefits that Jaguar InControl® has to offer during Stamford drives:
- Create an account on the Jaguar InControl® website.
- Connect your account with your Jaguar vehicle, which can be completed from the car.
- Activate your account on the Jaguar InControl website and select your vehicle settings as you wish.
Be sure to secure your system, but have fun customizing the system to your needs!
Connect with Jaguar Darien for More Information
If you are having trouble connecting to your Jaguar InControl® system, or are looking for more information, our staff at Jaguar Darien can help you! Come in today or give us a call! We can also help provide additional information on topics including what Jaguar warranty covers and how to change your tires! Learn more about the Jaguar legacy of innovation by exploring Jaguar Classic Car experiences and optional Jaguar accessories today!
More from Jaguar Darien
The Jaguar F-Pace SUV delivers a pitch-perfect harmony of speed, dynamics—and, of course, luxury. On top of all that, roomy Jaguar F-PACE interior back seats and a generous cargo hold make it a practical choice for Greenwich-area families and solo commuters alike. If you’re ready to hear more, read on! Our guide covers the Jaguar…
The 2023 Jaguar E-PACE interior has the features and capacities you’ll need to feel right at home wherever you go, but you shouldn’t just take our word for it. Once you’ve spent time behind the wheel, you’ll see exactly why the E-PACE is one of the premier choices for compact SUV drivers in Greenwich…
The 2023 Jaguar I-PACE rockets from 0 to 60 mph in as little as 4.5 seconds—and since this model is only offered in one configuration, you’ll enjoy this incredible performance without paying for any upgrades at all. Interested in learning more about the Jaguar I-PACE engine specs and performance capabilities? Rest assured that the…