How Does Jaguar InControl® Work?
Do you have a Jaguar and are wondering how Jaguar InControl® works? Whether you are a new Jaguar owner or a Greenwich driver looking to get behind the wheel of a Jaguar model will benefit from understanding how Jaguar InControl® functions. Learn more with Jaguar Darien before coming in for a test drive!
What Is Jaguar InControl®?
Starting from the top, Jaguar InControl® is a suite of services and applications aimed to connect you with your vehicle and the outside world while offering the following features and packages:
- Jaguar InControl® Touch and Touch Pro™ infotainment – the latter boasts a 10-inch touchscreen, integrated backseat entertainment, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and more
- Three available Meridian™ audio systems – the Meridian™ Sound System, the Meridian ™Surround Sound System, and the Meridian™ Signature Sound System, which boasts up to 26 speakers and a dual channel subwoofer
- Jaguar InControl® Driver Assistance, which incorporates standard and optional technologies like Emergency Braking, Driver Condition Monitor, Traffic Sign Recognition, Park Assist, and more
- Jaguar InControl® Connect and Connect Pro packages – the latter consists of Jaguar InControl® Apps, a Wi-Fi hotspot, InControl Remote® and Pro Services, and more
How Jaguar InControl® Works
Similar to a tablet, the Jaguar InControl® system is controlled by an Intel Multi-Core processor with a High-Speed Ethernet network via the touchscreen. This allows New Canaan drivers to access various functions including accurate navigation, emergency connection, vehicle diagnostics, and safety.
Connecting to Jaguar InControl®
Follow these three easy steps to gain access to all the benefits that Jaguar InControl® has to offer during Stamford drives:
- Create an account on the Jaguar InControl® website.
- Connect your account with your Jaguar vehicle, which can be completed from the car.
- Activate your account on the Jaguar InControl website and select your vehicle settings as you wish.
Be sure to secure your system, but have fun customizing the system to your needs!
Connect with Jaguar Darien for More Information
If you are having trouble connecting to your Jaguar InControl® system, or are looking for more information, our staff at Jaguar Darien can help you! Come in today or give us a call! We can also help provide additional information on topics including what Jaguar warranty covers and how to change your tires! Learn more about the Jaguar legacy of innovation by exploring Jaguar Classic Car experiences today!
More from Jaguar Darien
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE MSRP starts at $69,500 and offers four different trim levels, as well as a number of savings opportunities for Greenwich and New Canaan drivers. Explore the features that come with each trim level, and find out more about the available green vehicle tax incentives when you purchase a new Jaguar I-PACE at…
If you are in Greenwich or New Canaan shopping for a luxury crossover SUV that has plenty of space, comfort, and convenience for your drives, consider the 2019 Jaguar F-PACE. Take a closer look at the Jaguar F-PACE interior dimensions, high-end amenities, and technologies to find out what this model can do to improve your commutes, road…
If you getting ready to buy or lease a car like the Jaguar XF in Greenwich, you’ll want to know what the vehicle specs are to make sure they work for your needs. Since the 2019 Jaguar XF comes in two body styles–the XF Sedan and the XF Sportbrake wagon-style–you’ll experience different interior and exterior…