How Does Jaguar InControl® Work?
Do you have a Jaguar and are wondering how Jaguar InControl® works? Whether you are a new Jaguar owner or a Greenwich driver looking to get behind the wheel of a Jaguar model will benefit from understanding how Jaguar InControl® functions. Learn more with Jaguar Darien before coming in for a test drive!
What Is Jaguar InControl®?
Starting from the top, Jaguar InControl® is a suite of services and applications aimed to connect you with your vehicle and the outside world while offering the following features and packages:
- Jaguar InControl® Touch and Touch Pro™ infotainment – the latter boasts a 10-inch touchscreen, integrated backseat entertainment, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and more
- Three available Meridian™ audio systems – the Meridian™ Sound System, the Meridian ™Surround Sound System, and the Meridian™ Signature Sound System, which boasts up to 26 speakers and a dual channel subwoofer
- Jaguar InControl® Driver Assistance, which incorporates standard and optional technologies like Emergency Braking, Driver Condition Monitor, Traffic Sign Recognition, Park Assist, and more
- Jaguar InControl® Connect and Connect Pro packages – the latter consists of Jaguar InControl® Apps, a Wi-Fi hotspot, InControl Remote® and Pro Services, and more
How Jaguar InControl® Works
Similar to a tablet, the Jaguar InControl® system is controlled by an Intel Multi-Core processor with a High-Speed Ethernet network via the touchscreen. This allows New Canaan drivers to access various functions including accurate navigation, emergency connection, vehicle diagnostics, and safety.
Connecting to Jaguar InControl®
Follow these three easy steps to gain access to all the benefits that Jaguar InControl® has to offer during Stamford drives:
- Create an account on the Jaguar InControl® website.
- Connect your account with your Jaguar vehicle, which can be completed from the car.
- Activate your account on the Jaguar InControl website and select your vehicle settings as you wish.
Be sure to secure your system, but have fun customizing the system to your needs!
Connect with Jaguar Darien for More Information
If you are having trouble connecting to your Jaguar InControl® system, or are looking for more information, our staff at Jaguar Darien can help you! Come in today or give us a call! We can also help provide additional information on topics including what Jaguar warranty covers and how to change your tires! Learn more about the Jaguar legacy of innovation by exploring Jaguar Classic Car experiences and optional Jaguar accessories today!
More from Jaguar Darien
The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE interior is every bit as inviting as its exterior, and every bit as advanced as it’s powerful electric powertrain. Luxurious design features distinguish this SUV from an ever-widening field of competitors, and although features will vary from trim to trim, every suite of technologies will live up to the dreams you…
The latest Jaguar F-PACE showcases state-of-the-art technology and a world-class design that outperforms the competition – but just how much is the Jaguar F-PACE for 2020? This turbocharged SUV starts at $45,200 MSRP with standard all-wheel drive and nine different trim levels. So whether you want the F-PACE Premium with ambient lighting or the F-PACE…
Who says you have to sacrifice fuel economy to get luxury and power from a vehicle? Not Jaguar! Our Darien customers know that the plush interior and incredibly robust engine of the Jaguar XE provides all the comfort and raw power they would ever need, without breaking the bank when they visit the gas pump….