Unique Restaurants in Westport, CT
Interested in trying out some of the more unique restaurants in Westport, CT? With these recommendations for places to eat in Westport, you and your family will be setting out on a culinary adventure after a day of Greenwich activities. Learn more with Jaguar Darien!
Sushi in Westport, CT
Stamford residents curious about options for sushi in Westport, CT should head to the following restaurants:
- Pink Sumo Sushi & Sake Café: This spot prides itself on providing the freshest sushi with the best ingredients. Choose from a variety of rolls and noodle dishes, including the Mango Tango with spicy king crab, the Bollywood with spicy crunchy tuna, and traditional wonton noodles soup.
- Kawa Ni: Unique sushi such as smoked Hamachi and duck & truffle are featured on the menu, as well as various other Japanese dishes, from ramen to rice bowls and dumplings.
Pizza in Westport, CT
Most New Canaan residents enjoy a nice slice of pizza every once in a while. Try these distinctive, authentic pizza joints in Westport – some a little fancy, others more down to earth:
- Westport Pizzeria & Restaurant
- Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana
- Brick & Wood
- Angelina’s Trattoria
- Little Nick’s Pizza & Pasta
- Parlor Pizza
- Joe’s Pizza
- Via Sforza Trattoria
- Terry Lodge (rated as one of Connecticut’s Best Pizzas in the state by Connecticut Magazine)
Other Places to Eat in Westport, CT
There are a number of other unique places to eat in Westport, CT. These include:
- Spotted Horse, a classic New England tavern with your favorite comfort foods
- Terrain Garden Café, which provides a distinctive environment and dining experience with food served on wood planks and drinks in mason jars
- Bartaco for an atypical take on tacos, with options like duck, sesame ribeye, fried oyster, and more
Learn More with Jaguar Darien
In addition to recommending unique restaurants in Westport, CT, Jaguar Darien is also here for Greenwich drivers in a variety of other ways, from informing them how Jaguar InControl® works to providing instructions on how to change a flat tire. Connect with our team today!
More from Jaguar Darien
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE MSRP starts at $69,500 and offers four different trim levels, as well as a number of savings opportunities for Greenwich and New Canaan drivers. Explore the features that come with each trim level, and find out more about the available green vehicle tax incentives when you purchase a new Jaguar I-PACE at…
If you are in Greenwich or New Canaan shopping for a luxury crossover SUV that has plenty of space, comfort, and convenience for your drives, consider the 2019 Jaguar F-PACE. Take a closer look at the Jaguar F-PACE interior dimensions, high-end amenities, and technologies to find out what this model can do to improve your commutes, road…
If you getting ready to buy or lease a car like the Jaguar XF in Greenwich, you’ll want to know what the vehicle specs are to make sure they work for your needs. Since the 2019 Jaguar XF comes in two body styles–the XF Sedan and the XF Sportbrake wagon-style–you’ll experience different interior and exterior…