Unique Restaurants in Westport, CT
Interested in trying out some of the more unique restaurants in Westport, CT? With these recommendations for places to eat in Westport, you and your family will be setting out on a culinary adventure after a day of Greenwich activities. Learn more with Jaguar Darien!
Sushi in Westport, CT
Stamford residents curious about options for sushi in Westport, CT should head to the following restaurants:
- Pink Sumo Sushi & Sake Café: This spot prides itself on providing the freshest sushi with the best ingredients. Choose from a variety of rolls and noodle dishes, including the Mango Tango with spicy king crab, the Bollywood with spicy crunchy tuna, and traditional wonton noodles soup.
- Kawa Ni: Unique sushi such as smoked Hamachi and duck & truffle are featured on the menu, as well as various other Japanese dishes, from ramen to rice bowls and dumplings.
Pizza in Westport, CT
Most New Canaan residents enjoy a nice slice of pizza every once in a while. Try these distinctive, authentic pizza joints in Westport – some a little fancy, others more down to earth:
- Westport Pizzeria & Restaurant
- Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana
- Brick & Wood
- Angelina’s Trattoria
- Little Nick’s Pizza & Pasta
- Parlor Pizza
- Joe’s Pizza
- Via Sforza Trattoria
- Terry Lodge (rated as one of Connecticut’s Best Pizzas in the state by Connecticut Magazine)
Other Places to Eat in Westport, CT
There are a number of other unique places to eat in Westport, CT. These include:
- Spotted Horse, a classic New England tavern with your favorite comfort foods
- Terrain Garden Café, which provides a distinctive environment and dining experience with food served on wood planks and drinks in mason jars
- Bartaco for an atypical take on tacos, with options like duck, sesame ribeye, fried oyster, and more
Learn More with Jaguar Darien
In addition to recommending unique restaurants in Westport, CT, Jaguar Darien is also here for Greenwich drivers in a variety of other ways, from informing them how Jaguar InControl® works to providing instructions on how to change a flat tire. Connect with our team today!
More from Jaguar Darien
Fully redesigned for 2020, the new Jaguar XE starts at $39,900 MSRP. When you look at the details, you’ll find that this entry-level luxury sedan doesn’t skimp on premium amenities. All the standard features that Darien drivers want in a Jaguar are here: a 10-inch Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system, Apple CarPlay® and Android…
If you’re on the hunt for an all-electric luxury SUV, don’t settle for anything less than the best. The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations have everything you’ll need for your Greenwich and New Canaan adventures, and since they carry over with almost no changes from 2019, you can secure your favorite new model for a great price….
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE delivers elegance and luxury in a compact package, without sacrificing performance. This four-door SUV is certainly stunning from the outside, as you can see from the many alluring configurations in our Jaguar Darien lot. But, once you get behind the wheel of a new Jaguar E-PACE and experience the interior for yourself,…