The 2017 Jaguar XE Trims
Shopping for the perfect, affordable, luxury sports sedan need not be difficult. The 2017 Jaguar XE offers four impressive trims for Greenwich, Westport, and New Canaan drivers to choose from, with a variety of ways to customize each one. Read all about this exciting car here, then visit Jaguar of Darien to schedule a test-dive of your favorite.
The base trim in the XE lineup, the 2017 Jaguar XE offers drivers an exclusive gateway to the Jaguar line. With two potent engine options and a starting price of only $34,900, it’s the ideal way to your hands on the impressive engineering Jaguar is famous for:
- Performance – Jaguar offers drivers the choice of a 2.0L 16-valve turbocharged 4-cylinder engine and 8-speed automatic transmission with RWD capability. This combination delivers up to 240 hp and 251 lb.-ft. of peak torque. Drivers can also select the 2.0L turbodiesel engine and 8-speed automatic transmission mated to either a RWD or AWD drivetrain for a maximum output of 180 hp and 318 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
- Superior Control – The XE gives drivers access to All Surface Progress Control, which is a low-speed cruise control that helps to provide additional support to the vehicle in low-traction conditions, this is in addition to features like the standard traction control technology Jaguar is known for.
- Advanced Features – The XE is equipped with a long list of amenities that include the Jaguar Sound System with integrated HD radio, Jaguar InControl Protect and Remote infotainment and security services, electric tilt & slide glass moonroof, 10-way adjustable Luxtec front seats (8-way power), 6-speaker 80-watt sound system, and much more.
The XE Premium builds on the superior lightweight design and advanced features offered in the XE trim, and adds more performance power, memory functions, and more:
- Performance Boost – Drivers have access to the same base engines available on the XE trim, as well as a 24-valve 3.0L V6 powerplant paired with the 8-speed automatic transmission and RWD or AWD drivetrain. This combination can generate 340 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque, accelerating from 0-60 mph in just 5.1 seconds.
- Enhanced Handling – The XE trims feature Torque Vectoring technology, which applies additional brake pressure to the inside wheels during tight turns, enabling the driver to maintain control even on windy roads. This feature, combined with Adaptive Dynamics, sport-inspired suspension and steering, and 18-inch wheels deliver exceptional performance and control.
- Creature Comforts – The Premium comes equipped with the Meridian 11-speaker 380-watt audio system which seamlessly integrates into the infotainment system to give drivers unprecedented control over audio, calling, maps, and more from the convenient in-dash touchscreen display.
Building on the key features found on the Premium trim, the Prestige impresses with standard and available options that truly place it a class above, including:
- Sumptuous Seating – Heated Taurus leather power front seats with contrasting stitching cradle the driver and provide a soothing place to relax and enjoy the commute. The heated leather multifunction steering wheel with power steering column adjustment make customizing your space simple and convenient.
- Advanced Visibility – The XE’s aggressive look is capped with stunning J-Blade HID Xenon Headlamps and distinctive LED taillamps which improve overall visibility while providing the car with an unmistakable appeal coming and going.
- InControl Apps – The brand’s innovative apps offer access to Bluetooth hands-free calling, climate control, navigation, text-to-voice, music, social media, and more through the intuitive dash-mounted touchscreen interface. Drivers even have the option to create a rolling 3G Wi-Fi hotspot for a more stable connection for up to eight devices.
The R-Sport is the pinnacle of design and performance technology, offering drivers access to many of the same features found on previous models, with a few surprises of its own, including:
- R-Sport Styling – Supple leather seats, R-Sport badging, and the R-Sport body kit set the XE R-Sport apart and give it a unique sense of style. These additions also serve to enhance the exterior aerodynamics and, with the increased use of aluminum in the XE design, improve performance even more.
- Advanced Safety – Innovative safety features like Autonomous Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Monitoring with Closing Vehicle Sensing and Reverse Traffic Detection, Lane Keeping Assist, and Driver Condition Monitoring are only a few of the additional features the R-Sport offers discerning drivers.
- Driver Convenience – In addition to the advanced tech offered on previous trims, drivers gain access to amenities like HomeLink universal remote control, auto-dimming power-fold exterior mirrors, rearview camera, and more.
Explore the 2017 Jaguar XE Trims Near Greenwich, Westport, and New Canaan at Your Leading Jaguar Authority
Test-drive the 2017 Jaguar XE trims of your choice at your leading Greenwich, Westport, and New Canaan Jaguar dealership. Contact Jaguar of Darien at (866) 217-4112 or come see us at 1335 Post Rd in Darien, CT today.