What are the 2018 Jaguar XE Safety Features?
No matter how often you get behind the wheel, your number one priority is to always keep you and your passengers safe. Doing this is much easier when you have a vehicle that is dedicated to safety, and the 2018 Jaguar XE safety features prove this model does just that. From informational displays to driver assistance features, the new Jaguar model provides everything you need for safe driving through Colts Neck. Explore the Jaguar XE safety features below.
Driver Assistance Features
The new Jaguar XE is so innovation and full of technology that it delivers impressive driver assistance features that help you arrive at your final destination in one piece.
- Traffic Sign Recognitions with Speed Limiter not only recognizes speed limits as you drive through Greenwich, and will also allow you to set your vehicle up so you never pass the posted speed limit
- Lane Keep Assist lets you know if your vehicle starts to move between lanes without signaling
- Emergency Braking always monitors your surroundings and will help you avoid collision while putting your car in park
- Blind Spot Monitor lets you know if there’s an item in your blind spot, helping you to avoid collision before it occurs
Staying safe on the New Canaan roads is much easier when you have safety displays thrown throughout the cabin:
- Interactive Driver Display places all pertinent driver information inside your dashboard for easier organization
- Head-Up Display places pertinent driving information on the windshield, so the driver never has to be distracted
- Driving dashboard is the best place to find all the latest materials and information you are looking for
Jaguar Darien Offers the Jaguar XE
The 2018 Jaguar XE offers incredible safety features that cannot be mirrored. When you want to explore this vehicle in person or see the inventory, visit Jaguar Dairen at 1335 Post Rd. in Darien,CT or contact us to discuss vehicle specials by calling (866) 217-4112. Our team is always here to help you make the right choice.