2017 Jaguar F-PACE Trims
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE trims give New Canaan, Greenwich, and Westport drivers a wide range of options with one thing in common: a five-passenger SUV that stands out from the pack. More than just a pretty face, the F-PACE is a practical, powerful, and well-equipped crossover SUV that has no trouble venturing off-road when adventure calls. Its spacious interior and supercharged engine are already making an impression on its first model year.
As the first Jaguar luxury performance SUV, the entry-level 2017 Jaguar F-PACE trim is treading new ground. A mixture of impeccable style, sporty handling, and everyday practicality make it one of the most competitive models in its class, priced starting at just $42,390 (MSRP). Highlights of the F-PACE include:
- Supercharged V6 Engine: A 3.0L supercharged V6 with all-wheel drive is standard, rated at 340 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque with a 0-60 mph time of just 5.4 seconds and a fuel economy of 23 mpg/highway.
- Turbocharged Diesel: A 2.0L turbocharged diesel engine is available as well, delivering 180 hp and 318 lb.-ft. of torque. EPA estimates are forthcoming, but engineers predict a high 20 mpg/highway fuel economy.
- Convenience Features: As a luxury crossover, the F-PACE is built for everyday convenience from its 40/20/40 split-folding rear seat to its power liftgate to its keyless entry/ignition system. Standard tech features like an 8-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth, and the InControl infotainment system keep you connected on the go.
- Comfort Features: What kind of Jaguar would the F-PACE be if it didn’t prioritize your comfort in the cabin. Standard features include a panoramic sunroof for sunlight and fresh air, dual-zone automatic climate control, LuxTec premium upholstery, eight-way power-adjustable front seating, and an 11-speaker Meridian stereo system for the ideal driving soundtrack.
Climbing up a level in the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE trims, we have the Premium model, which adds on a Vision Package for improved visibility as well as a handful of style and safety features on top of brand new 19-inch alloy wheels:
- Rearview Camera: The F-PACE Premium sports a rearview camera that switches on whenever you shift into reverse, giving a clear view of what’s behind your crossover for peace of mind while backing up or parking.
- Convenience Features: A set of power-folding and auto-dimming mirrors make it easier to see the road around you or tuck them away when sliding into a narrow parking spot.
- Vision Package: This suite of amenities includes front and rear parking sensors, automatic bi-xenon headlamps, and a blind-spot warning system to improve visibility.
- Cold Package: This available set of features includes heated front and rear seating, a heated steering wheel, a heated windshield, and other upgrades to help fight the cold and the winter.
While the Prestige is the mid-range 2017 Jaguar F-PACE trim, you wouldn’t think it from its features. Amenities like these add onto the previous Premium and standard models to create one of the most luxurious crossovers on the road. Features of the F-PACE Premium Cold Package are standard while upgrades like these set the Prestige further apart:
- Upgraded Seating: Not only does the F-PACE prestige feature an upgrade to its upholstery with new Taurus leather, but front seating also now has four-way power lumbar for the ultimate in comfort.
- Improved Connectivity: Voice controls and upgraded InControl apps fuse smartphone and SUV in exciting new ways under the roof of the F-PACE Prestige. Navigation is included as standard, synced with the InControl system.
- Vision Package: This package adds on the features of the Premium Vision Package as well as a set of adaptive LED headlamps.
When you move toward a Jaguar R-Sport trim, any Jaguar R-Sport trim, a certain amount of style is expected. There’s more to this trim than its good looks, however:
- R-Sport Body Kit: The styling of the R-Sport comes in the form of a package of exterior features, including 20-inch alloy wheels, unique front and rear bumpers, body-color door claddings, satin chrome exterior finishers, metal sill finishers, and R-Sport branding.
- Upgraded Seating: 14×14 sport-style seating with 4-way power lumbar ensures you can get comfortable and stay in control behind the wheel.
- Safety Technologies: In addition to features like the blind-spot monitor and rearview camera of previous trims, the R-Sport adds on reverse traffic detection, lane keeping assistance, autonomous emergency braking, and other accident prevention technologies.
One of the highlights of Jaguar vehicles is knowing that the engines receive some special treatment on the upper trims. The F-PACE S receives a boost in horsepower and some new design elements:
- 3.0L Supercharged V6: Take the standard supercharged engine and tune it toward maximum performance, and you have the F-PACE S, with 380 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Performance Upgrades: Features like an adaptive suspension with configurable dynamics give you improved control over that supercharged V6, leading to a smoother ride on or off the road.
- Style Upgrades: Like the R-Sport, the S trim level includes its own unique sense of style, featuring body-color S door claddings, sport front and rear bumpers, satin chrome finishings, S branding, and more.
F-PACE First Edition
The First Edition is the top 2017 Jaguar F-PACE trim, which includes every option available on the crossover – truly – as well as upgrades to houndstooth embossed leather upholstery and unique paint selections. These packages of features are standard on the First Edition, and it also features the upgraded engine of the F-PACE S:
- Comfort and Convenience Package: This package includes ventilated front seating, power-reclining rear seats, a gesture-activated liftgate, and a remote release to fold down the rear seats.
- Technology Package: This package brings a full LCD screen instrument cluster to the dash, adds on 3G Wi-Fi, and projects your driving soundtrack through a 17-speaker Meridian sound system.
- Luxury Interior Package: This package of features distances the First Edition from its competitors and marks it as a true luxury crossover with four-zone automatic climate control, 10-color interior ambient lighting, a cooled glove compartment, upgraded carpeting, and more.
- Driver Assistance Package: Advanced safety features like forward collision warning, additional parking cameras, speed limit notification, and an automatic parking system take safety to new levels.
Discover the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE Trims at Your Premiere New Canaan, Westport, and Greenwich Jaguar Authority
We want to help find the 2016 Jaguar F-PACE trim that fits your needs, and with six different models available, we’re confident it’s waiting for you. Jaguar Darien is conveniently located for New Canaan, Westport, and Greenwich drivers at 1335 Post Road. Contact us online or by phone at (855) 552-1292 to setup your test drive today.