2018 Jaguar E-PACE Performance
As the first compact SUV from Jaguar, the new Jaguar E-PACE combines dynamic driving with everyday practicality. This combination is made possible thanks to the various 2018 Jaguar E-PACE performance features and specs. New Canaan drivers can learn more with Jaguar Darien in Darien!
Performance Features and Specs
Similar to other Jaguar models, the 2018 Jaguar E-PACE maintains the Jaguar standard of performance, thanks to:
- A 2.0L turbocharged inline-four engine as standard, rated at 246 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque with an available performance boost of up to 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Highly responsive and efficient nine-speed automatic transmission
- Intelligent all-wheel drive that sends torque to the front and rear axles as needed, and goes on to balance torque to each wheel
- All Surface Progress Control, which is a low-speed cruise control that aides Stamford drivers in low-traction situations
- JaguarDrive Control, with which you can select driving modes including Comfort, Eco, Dynamic, or Rain/Ice/Snow
- Configurable Dynamics, which allows to customize throttle mapping, steering settings, suspension, and more
- Adaptive Dynamics, which electronically controls dampers to optimize suspension and provide balance between comfort, refinement, and agility
More Jaguar E-PACE Features
More from Jaguar Darien
Who says you have to sacrifice fuel economy to get luxury and power from a vehicle? Not Jaguar! Our Darien customers know that the plush interior and incredibly robust engine of the Jaguar XE provides all the comfort and raw power they would ever need, without breaking the bank when they visit the gas pump….
The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE is an all-electric way to get around Greenwich, but it’s so much more than that, too! It offers incredible range for an electric vehicle, but it doesn’t sacrifice any of the power or luxury that you’d expect from a Jaguar SUV. Jaguar Darien is the place to be when it comes to…
Searching for a luxury SUV that doesn’t compromise on looks or luxurious touches? Thanks to the many 2020 Jaguar F-PACE color options, you can easily personalize your ride with nearly thirty paint colors and a wide range of interior options for upholstery materials, finishes, and stitching. Learn more about the F-PACE color options before visiting…
Fully redesigned for 2020, the new Jaguar XE starts at $39,900 MSRP. When you look at the details, you’ll find that this entry-level luxury sedan doesn’t skimp on premium amenities. All the standard features that Darien drivers want in a Jaguar are here: a 10-inch Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system, Apple CarPlay® and Android…
If you’re on the hunt for an all-electric luxury SUV, don’t settle for anything less than the best. The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations have everything you’ll need for your Greenwich and New Canaan adventures, and since they carry over with almost no changes from 2019, you can secure your favorite new model for a great price….