2018 Land Rover Range Rover
2018 Jaguar F-PACE vs 2018 Land Rover Range Rover
Luxury performance vehicles like the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE and 2018 Land Rover Range Rover were meant to travel the Darien roads, so you know each one will bring performance features you’ll love.
- Jaguar F-PACE comes standard with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that generates 247 hp
- The Land Rover Range Rover comes with a 3.0L Td6 diesel engine that offers 254 hp or a 3.0L supercharged V6 gas engine that provides 340 hp
No matter which one of these models you bring home, you’ll certainly be excited to make heads turn as you cruise through Darien with the performance you desire.
Both Jaguar and Land Rover models come equipped with impressive technology that is sure to create better information, entertainment, and connectivity for everyone in the cabin. Choose from your favorite tech features below:
- Jaguar InControl Touch and InControl Touch Pro deliver 8- or 10-inch touchscreens equipped with user-friendly applications and all your pertinent information
- Connected navigation and Wi-Fi ensure you always get where you’re going throughout Edgewater and never miss being able to connect to what’s back home
- InControl Remote provides instant access to your vehicle right through your smartphone, so you can send directions, get vehicle diagnostics, and more
- InControl Protect helps you in an emergency by contacting roadside assistance or first responders 24/7/365
- InControl Apps provides instant access to your favorite smartphone applications right through the touchscreen on your F-PACE or Range Rover
Explore Jaguar Darien Today
The 2018 Jaguar F-PACE and 2018 Land Rover Range Rover are two of the best performance features on the market today. When you’re ready to explore both, check out the inventory at Jaguar Darien! Want even more info? Compare the Jaguar F-PACE to the BMW X3!