2018 Jaguar F-PACE vs. 2018 BMW X3
The 2018 Jaguar F-PACE and the 2018 BMW X3 are top contenders in the luxury SUV segment. When deciding which model to drive around Greenwich, consider that the F-PACE:
- Provides one more year and 10,000 miles of basic warranty coverage, powertrain warranty coverage, and roadside assistance
- Generates 11 more lb-ft of torque from its comparable introductory 2.0L inline-four engine
- Promises 4.8 more cubic feet as standard for storage
Performance with More Power
When it comes to performance, the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE is set to deliver more power than the 2018 BMW X3.
- F-PACE: The introductory 2.0L inline-four engine churns out 269 lb-ft of torque. Meanwhile, there’s also a supercharged 3.0L V6 that makes up to 380 hp, as well as a turbocharged 2.0L diesel engine rated at 180 hp and 318 lb-ft of torque.
- X3: The comparable 2.0L inline-four engine musters just 258 lb-ft of torque. Otherwise, there’s a turbocharged 3.0L six-cylinder that manages 355 hp. There’s no diesel offering in the lineup.
Not only does the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE promise more space than the 2018 BMW X3 when all seats are occupied, but it also can tow more.
- F-PACE: 33.5 cubic feet as standard for cargo; towing capacity of 5,300 pounds
- X3: 28.7 cubic feet as standard for cargo; towing capacity of 4,400 pounds
Visit Jaguar Darien Today!
Head to Jaguar Darien in Darien to test drive the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE and see how it compares to other luxury models!
Jaguar F-PACE Inventory
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have model details displaying on the website at this time. Please fill the form out below and our team will quickly respond, or, please call us at (866) 217-4112 for more information. You can also view our used inventory for desired vehicle availability.
View Used Inventory