2020 Jaguar I-PACE vs. 2021 Audi e-tron
When looking for the most enjoyable daily drive on the roads of Greenwich, try comparing the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE vs. the 2021 Audi e-tron. While the I-PACE is currently in its 2020 model year, that doesn’t seem to give the 2021 e-tron any lead. No matter if you look at the performance, luxury features, or value, in the comparison of the I-PACE vs e-tron, the Jaguar comes out on top. Learn more about how these premier all-electric luxury SUVs compare and find your new Jaguar at Jaguar Darien!
Jaguar I-PACE vs. Audi e-tron: Performance Specs
Power is no problem with the Jaguar I-PACE when it can manage a 0-60 time of 4.5 seconds. While still impressive, the Audi e-tron–with its attention-grabbing Boost Mode–only manages a time of 5.5 seconds. But what are the specs behind these impressive performances?
- Horsepower and Torque: The I-PACE powers your drives with a constant 394 hp and 512 lb-ft of torque. With Boost Mode engaged, the e-tron offers 405 hp and 490 lb-ft of torque. However, without the enhanced performance, it delivers just 355 hp and 414 lb-ft of torque.
- Weight and Dimensions: Expect AWD standard with both models, but enjoy a lighter curb weight out of the I-PACE. It comes in at almost 1,000 pounds lighter than the e-tron. Despite the fact that it offers a longer wheelbase (117.7 vs. 115.3 inches), this Jaguar is nearly 10 inches shorter than its rival from end-to-end–that means it’s simultaneously more stable and easier to park!
- Range and Efficiency: Drive more efficiently in the 2020 Jaguar. On a single charge, the I-PACE can go up to 234 miles and get up to 80 MPGe in the city. While the 2021 Audi only manages to provide a 222 mile range with a city fuel economy of up to 76 MPGe, even after the newest updates.
Jaguar I-PACE vs. Audi e-tron: Premium Features
When it comes to looking at the Audi e-tron vs. Jaguar I-PACE, New Canaan drivers will find that performance isn’t the only standout. Choose the I-PACE electric SUV and enjoy a host of premium features standard:
- Voice recognition
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Automatic Park Assist
- 360-degree Parking Aid
- And more
These features can be found in the Audi as upgrade options, but they don’t come standard in the base trim. Why pay more for features that the Jaguar offers as standard?
Jaguar I-PACE vs. Audi e-tron: Cost and Coverage
While the Jaguar I-PACE seems to be slightly more expensive than the Audi e-tron, a closer look at the warranty and coverage options shows how they measure up in the long run. Owning an e-tron will likely cost a little more out of pocket. Compare the I-PACE vs. e-tron on coverage and protections to see what we mean:
- Warranty Coverage: The Jaguar I-PACE comes standard with a limited basic warranty coverage that protects the vehicle for five years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first. The Audi e-tron only has warranty coverage for a maximum duration of three years or 60,000 miles.
- Complimentary Maintenance: You may spend thousands of dollars on maintenance for the e-tron after a few years, as its standard maintenance is only covered for up to one year or 10,000 miles. With the Jaguar, you can take the worry and the hit to your wallet away. Complimentary maintenance will cover the vehicle for five years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Try the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE at Jaguar Darien!
Now that you’ve seen the comparison of the Audi e-tron vs. Jaguar I-PACE, see how it matches the Tesla Model X. The Jaguar holds true to the company’s history of outstanding performance and luxury features and continues to be the standout electric SUV on the streets of Stamford. See for yourself! Contact us to schedule a test drive or try our virtual test drive player from home.