2019 Jaguar I-PACE vs. 2018 BMW i3
In the market for a fuel-efficient model to drive around Greenwich without skimping on luxury and driving dynamics? A quick comparison between the 2019 Jaguar I-PACE and the 2018 BMW i3 will point you in the right direction, since the I-PACE:
- Provides one more year or 10,000 more miles of basic and powertrain warranty coverage, as well as one more year of roadside assistance
- Boasts 10.2 more cubic feet of space for cargo, as well as seating for one more person
- Offers more front shoulder room, rear legroom, and rear shoulder room
Unlike the 2018 BMW i3, the 2019 Jaguar I-PACE maintains the brand’s distinctive style. Some elements that bolster Jaguar design include:
- Your choice of 18-, 20-, or 22-inch wheels
- Signature double “J” blade graphic on the slim LED headlights
- Sweeping fenders and a fast, tapering waistline
- Bold grille that curves inward
- Door handles flush with the car’s sides
Meanwhile, the BMW i3 appears oddly shaped and not at all in line with typical BMW style.
Another area where the 2019 Jaguar I-PACE excels over the 2018 BMW i3 – and perhaps the most important – is in terms of all-electric performance in Stamford:
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE: The I-PACE offers a range of up to 234 miles on one full charge. What’s more, it sprints to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds.
- BMW i3: Without a range extender, the i3 can go up to 118 miles on a full charge. It reaches 60 mph in 7.2 seconds.
The icing on the cake is that the 2019 Jaguar I-PACE provides much more room for cargo than the 2018 BMW i3. In fact, you’ll have 25.3 cubic feet as standard for storage in the I-PACE, as compared with 15.1 cubic feet in the i3.
Test Drive the Jaguar I-PACE at Jaguar Darien
Get in touch with the team at Jaguar Darien near New Canaan to arrange your test drive of the 2019 Jaguar I-PACE! Don’t forget to ask us about our special offers on new vehicles!
Want to learn more about the latest model? Check out the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations today.