2019 Jaguar I-PACE vs. 2019 Tesla Model X
Available on Higher Trims
The luxury electric vehicle market is growing, and since its recent release, the 2019 Jaguar I-PACE has been giving other models like the Tesla Model X a run for their money. Compare the Jaguar I-PACE vs. Tesla Model X in terms of prices, features, and warranties to find out which one has the right balance of what you need for your Greenwich drives. Then browse our inventory at Jaguar Darien to find a new I-PACE for sale near New Canaan.
Jaguar Tesla Price Comparison
Jaguar I-PACE Price: The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE offers four different trim levels options that start much lower than the Tesla Model X options:
- Jaguar I-PACE S — Starts at $69,500 MSRP
- Jaguar I-PACE SE — Starts at $75,850 MSRP
- Jaguar I-PACE HSE — Starts at $80,500 MSRP
- Jaguar I-PACE First Edition — Starts at $85,900 MSRP
Tesla Model X Price: The 2019 Tesla Model X only offers two official trim levels: Long Range, and Performance. You do have the choice of upgrading with the Performance trim to add the Ludicrous Mode feature, which provides 20% faster acceleration.
- Tesla Model X Long Range — Starts at $80,450 MSRP
- Tesla Model X Performance — Starts at $94,950 MSRP
- Tesla Model X Performance with Ludicrous Mode — additional $20,000
Jaguar I-PACE vs. Tesla: Features
- Both luxury models offer features including: leatherette seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, an advanced infotainment system with navigation, and voice recognition commands, but the I-PACE offers these for a lower starting price.
- The I-PACE interior also offers some features that the Model X does not: standard sport seats for more stability when cornering, optional power liftgate, available cooled front seats on the base trim level.
Jaguar I-PACE vs. Tesla: Warranty
- Jaguar EliteCare I-PACE warranty coverage includes: 60 months/60,000 miles powertrain warranty, 60 month/60,000 miles bumper-to-bumper warranty, 72-month/unlimited miles corrosion warranty, and 60-month/60,000 miles complimentary maintenance and roadside assistance.
- Tesla Model X warranty coverage includes: 96 months/unlimited miles powertrain warranty, 48 months/50,000 miles bumper-to-bumper warranty, and 48 months/50,000 miles of roadside assistance.
Find Your Favorite Electric Car at Jaguar Darien
Compare more EVs like the Jaguar I-PACE vs. Nissan Leaf or the Jaguar I-PACE vs. BMW i3 to find how these electric crossovers measure up. When you are ready to experience the award-winning Jaguar I-PACE in person, contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer to schedule a test drive! Or, get started today by claiming your Jaguar I-PACE lease deal.
Are you searching for the latest model? Don’t wait to check out the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations and the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE dimensions at our dealership.