Step Into the 2021 Jaguar XF Interior
2021 is shaping up to be an extremely significant year for the Jaguar XF.
With the smaller Jaguar XE sedan now discontinued in the U.S., the new XF now features a lower price tag–but it loses absolutely nothing in terms of interior quality. Just what can you expect from the 2021 Jaguar XF interior? Leading technology, thoughtful finishes, and plenty of space to spread out, just for starters.
Take an in-depth look at everything you’ll find inside the cabin before you get behind the wheel at Jaguar Darien.
What’s New in the 2021 Jaguar XF Design?
The latest Jaguar XF design leaves nothing to be desired! We’ve broken down the most important interior highlights:
- Design Elements: The Jaguar XF interior has been redesigned from the ground up. Today, even entry-level models feature open-pore wood and aluminum trim, a distinctive JaguarDrive Selector™ with unique “cricket-ball” stitching, and lighting that accentuates every detail.
- Technology, Front & Center: The first thing you’ll notice, however, is the new 11.4-inch touchscreen display, featuring curved-glass and the new Pivi™ operating system. Dual modems allow you to carry out multiple actions simultaneously, and over-the-air updates ensure that you never miss a beat.
Jaguar XF Interior Features: Standard & Available Amenities
What else should you look for in the new Jaguar XF interior? Standard interior features include:
- Sliding Panoramic Roof
- Wireless device charging with phone signal booster
- Grained Leather Seats in Ebony, Light Oyster and Caraway
- Light Oyster Morzine headlining
- Meridian™ Sound System
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- 12-way heated electric front seats with 2-way manual headrests
- 40:20:40 folding rear seats with center armrest
Upgrade to a more luxurious trim level, and you’ll enjoy:
- 16-way electric driver and passenger seats with two-way manual headrests
- Memory for the driver’s and front passenger’s seats
- Pivi Pro
- Online Pack with Data Plan
- Interactive Driver Display
- Illuminated metal treadplates
- Contrast stitching for your grained leather seats
- R‑Dynamic-branded leather steering wheel
- Ebony Morzine headlining
- And more!
Interested in getting a closer look at this model? Check out the Jaguar XF 0 to 60 times today.
What Are the Jaguar XF Interior Dimensions?
The Jaguar XF, while smaller than the outgoing XJ, has always been larger than the now-discontinued XE. The 2021 Jaguar XF interior does not disappoint! Greenwich and New Canaan families will find that they have plenty of room to spread out.
The XF offers 41.5 inches of 1st-row legroom and 37.2 inches of 2nd-row legroom. We can also tell you that the XF offers 17.8 cubic feet of trunk space. That’s much more than you’ll get with rivals from Audi or Mercedes-Benz.
See the 2021 Jaguar XF Interior for Yourself!
The luxury of the 2021 Jaguar XF interior exceeds even the best attempts at description. Visit our dealership in Darien, CT to see it for yourself and spend some time behind the wheel. You’ll love how it handles the roads near Stamford. Shop online or make an appointment to visit us today.