2020 Jaguar I-PACE Interior
The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE interior is every bit as inviting as its exterior, and every bit as advanced as it’s powerful electric powertrain. Luxurious design features distinguish this SUV from an ever-widening field of competitors, and although features will vary from trim to trim, every suite of technologies will live up to the dreams you have for your Greenwich and New Canaan commutes. Take a closer look below!
Jaguar I-PACE Technology
Technology shouldn’t just keep you entertained. It should surprise and delight, while helping you to reinvent the way you drive! Every advanced feature in the new Jaguar I-PACE interior will give you something to celebrate. We’ve highlighted just a few of the standout amenities below:
- Interactive Driver Display, replacing the traditional analog gauges
- Available customizable Head-Up Display
- Touch Pro™ Duo — with two 10-inch touchscreens
- InControl® Remote™, Navigation Pro, and Connect Pro
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Your choice between the standard 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System and the available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System
Browse our guide to the Jaguar I-PACE configurations before you explore our inventory to get a better sense of what each model has to offer.
Jaguar I-PACE Design
Depending on trim, your Jaguar I-PACE seats will be coated with sumptuous Luxtec® upholstery or unmistakable Windsor leather, but that’s not the only reason you should be excited to step foot inside.
Every element of the Jaguar I-PACE design is intended to provide a superior touring experience for yourself and for your passengers. Comfort, convenience, and class are woven together seamlessly in the following standard and available features:
- Fixed panoramic glass roof with infrared/UV protection
- Acoustic laminated windshield and front windows
- Soft-grain leather sport steering wheel with available heating
- Your choice between two-zone and four-zone automatic climate control
- Configurable ambient interior lighting
- Cabin preconditioning with InControl® Remote™
- Cabin air ionization and air quality sensors
- Smart Settings for driver’s seat and mirror-position memory
- Available heated and cooled front seats, along with heated rear outboard seats
Jaguar I-PACE Dimensions
Of course, no overview of this Jaguar electric car’s interior would be complete without a closer look at its impressive dimensions. In terms of passenger space, the I-PACE easily outperforms many rivals:
- Cargo Volume: 25.3 cubic feet with the seats up, or 51.0 cubic feet when laid flat
- Headroom (Front/Rear): 39.9 inches / 38.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 57.6 inches / 54.6 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear): 40.9 inches / 35.0 inches
- Additional Storage Space: 0.43 cubic feet beneath the center console, 0.95 cubic feet beneath the hood.
It’s Time to See the Jaguar I-PACE Interior in Person
Whether you decide to browse our virtual showroom from Stamford or you make an appointment to set up a test drive in Darien, we can’t wait to see you behind the wheel. Start exploring our Jaguar I-PACE special offers today.
More About Jaguar I-PACE Features
Don’t sweat the research. We’ve made it easy to compare Jaguar F-PACE trims before you start browsing through our inventory. Just read on to explore the stand-out features in each model! View InventoryContact Us 2021 Jaguar F-PACE With a standard 2.0L P250 i4 Gas engine and a baseline 0-60 time of 6.9 seconds, even the…
How much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow? Across all F-PACE trims, you’ll have the ability to tow up to 5,291 pounds, in addition to the inherent legacy and luxury synonymous with the Jaguar name. Of course, the Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity is just one of the many reasons to make this model your Darien family’s…
If you’re interested in bringing home a new Jaguar E-PACE of your own, you need to be sure that you’ve chosen the right model! We’ve put together a comprehensive overview of the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE configurations and features, so you can drive home to Greenwich or New Canaan with a model that has it all! View…
The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE interior is every bit as inviting as its exterior, and every bit as advanced as it’s powerful electric powertrain. Luxurious design features distinguish this SUV from an ever-widening field of competitors, and although features will vary from trim to trim, every suite of technologies will live up to the dreams you…
The latest Jaguar F-PACE showcases state-of-the-art technology and a world-class design that outperforms the competition – but just how much is the Jaguar F-PACE for 2020? This turbocharged SUV starts at $45,200 MSRP with standard all-wheel drive and nine different trim levels. So whether you want the F-PACE Premium with ambient lighting or the F-PACE…