2020 Jaguar F-PACE Colors
Searching for a luxury SUV that doesn’t compromise on looks or luxurious touches? Thanks to the many 2020 Jaguar F-PACE color options, you can easily personalize your ride with nearly thirty paint colors and a wide range of interior options for upholstery materials, finishes, and stitching. Learn more about the F-PACE color options before visiting us near Greenwich to explore our inventory in person!
F-PACE Exterior Color Options
If the standard F-PACE exterior color options of Fuji White and Narvik Black don’t suit your fancy, there are plenty of color choices available by upgrade or moving up to a higher trim level. These F-PACE colors include:
Metallic Colors – $610
- Santorini Black, Eiger Grey, Indus Silver, or Yulong White
- Firenze Red, Caesium Blue, Portofino Blue, or Ultra Blue (SVR Exclusive)
Premium Metallic Paint – $1,550
- Carpathian Grey or Silicon Silver
SVO Premium Palette (Available starting Autumn 2019) – $4,550
- Black color options: Mescalito Black, Borealis Black, or Ligurian Black
- Neutral color options: Bosphorus Grey, Scafell Grey, Windward Grey, Ethereal, Flux, Verbier Silver, or Rio Gold
- Striking bright tones: Desire, Madagascar Orange, British Racing Green, Balmoral Blue, or Velocity
Special Effect Paint (Available starting Autumn 2019) – $9,180
- Vibrant color options: Valloire White Pearl, Meribel White Pearl, or Spectral Racing Red
Regardless of the F-PACE color you choose, you’ll be cruising down the Stamford streets in style. Thanks to the extensive range of color options, you truly can customize your ride to your exact liking.
F-PACE Interior Color Options
When it comes to the F-PACE interior, you’ll find standard Luxtec upholstery in Ebony or Latte, in addition to Light Oyster headlining in Suedecloth or Morzine material. Curious about F-PACE interior seating options across the lineup? Here’s what’s available to you:
- Grained Leather Seats & Contrast Stitch Options: Ebony, Latte, Light Oyster, Ebony (Light Oyster Stitch), Ebony & Pimento (Pimento Stitch), Ebony & Light Oyster (Light Oyster Stitch), or Oyster (Lime Stitch)
- Grained Leather Performance Seats: Ebony or Ebony & Light Oyster
- Lozenge Quilted Leather Seats: Ebony, Ebony & Pimento, Ebony & Light Oyster, or Ebony & Sienna Tan
As you reach higher F-PACE trims, you’ll get even more interior color options to choose from:
- Headlining: Suedecloth or Morzine in Ebony
- Trim Finishers: Gloss Black, Etched Aluminum, Meshed Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, Aluminum Weave Carbon Fiber
- Veneers: Gloss Figured Ebony veneer, or Satin Ash Burr veneer
While you’ll impress other drivers on the Stamford streets with your Jaguar SUV’s exterior, you’ll also delight your passengers with your vehicle’s sleek, comfortable interior.
Further Personalize Your F-PACE
Curious about options beyond color and seating? You can get available configurable ambient interior lighting, in addition to these package options that add even more great features:
- Black Pack: Grille, grille surround, side vents, and side window surround are in Gloss Black, and body-colored door claddings have Gloss Black finishers
- Styling Accent Pack: Adds black mirror covers, aluminum paddle shifters, and chrome pedal covers
You can also choose from three wheel finishes: Grey Diamond Turned, Gloss Black, or Grey finish with contrast inserts. Additionally, you can choose from roof rails in Gloss Black or Silver. The possibilities are endless with the F-PACE.
Get Behind the Wheel of an F-PACE at Jaguar Darien
Ready to drive home to Norwalk in this exciting vehicle? Come visit us for a test drive today! And if you have any questions about F-PACE colors or features before stopping by, feel free to contact us at your convenience. Also, be sure to check out our F-PACE vs. E-PACE comparison to learn more about Jaguar SUVs. We look forward to helping you drive home in the luxury SUV of your dreams!
More Jaguar Features
Jaguar SUVs have had no trouble making a name for themselves on the roads near Greenwich and New Canaan, and the compact E-PACE is certainly no exception. Although it’s perhaps best known for bringing impressive Jaguar technology features together in a small and stylish package, the Jaguar E-PACE 0 to 60 times cement its status as…
Don’t sweat the research. We’ve made it easy to compare Jaguar F-PACE trims before you start browsing through our inventory. Just read on to explore the stand-out features in each model! View InventoryContact Us 2021 Jaguar F-PACE With a standard 2.0L P250 i4 Gas engine and a baseline 0-60 time of 6.9 seconds, even the…
How much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow? Across all F-PACE trims, you’ll have the ability to tow up to 5,291 pounds, in addition to the inherent legacy and luxury synonymous with the Jaguar name. Of course, the Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity is just one of the many reasons to make this model your Darien family’s…
The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE interior is every bit as inviting as its exterior, and every bit as advanced as it’s powerful electric powertrain. Luxurious design features distinguish this SUV from an ever-widening field of competitors, and although features will vary from trim to trim, every suite of technologies will live up to the dreams you…
The latest Jaguar F-PACE showcases state-of-the-art technology and a world-class design that outperforms the competition – but just how much is the Jaguar F-PACE for 2020? This turbocharged SUV starts at $45,200 MSRP with standard all-wheel drive and nine different trim levels. So whether you want the F-PACE Premium with ambient lighting or the F-PACE…