2020 Jaguar E-PACE Configurations
If you’re interested in bringing home a new Jaguar E-PACE of your own, you need to be sure that you’ve chosen the right model! We’ve put together a comprehensive overview of the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE configurations and features, so you can drive home to Greenwich or New Canaan with a model that has it all!
2020 Jaguar E-PACE
For just $39,950 MSRP, you could bring home an E-PACE of your own. Here’s what you can expect the base model to offer:
- A 2.0L 246-hp turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- 18” 9-Spoke ‘Style 9008’ Alloy Wheels
- Front and Rear Parking Aids
- Driver Condition Monitor
- Rear Camera
- LED headlights and Signature LED Signature Daytime Running Lights
- Touch Pro™ with a 10-inch screen
- Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist, Cruise Control, and Speed Limiter
Even at this base level, the Jaguar E-PACE specs are impressive. This compact SUV is both efficient and spacious, and since this is a Jaguar we’re talking about, you can be absolutely sure that it will perform to your satisfaction. Looking for a little something extra? Comparing the Jaguar E-PACE vs. F-PACE could pay off.
2020 Jaguar E-PACE SE
The next step up in the lineup starts at $43,700 MSRP. Although it offers the same engine as the base model, it includes each of the following features:
- Adaptive Speed Limiter and Traffic Sign Recognition
- Park Assist, a 360° Parking Aid, and a Rear Traffic Monitor
- Grained leather 14‑way memory front seats
- A premium Meridian™ Sound System
- Heated, electric, power-fold mirrors with memory
2020 Jaguar E-PACE R-DYNAMIC S
Looking for a more powerful engine? Excitement comes standard when you upgrade into the R-DYNAMIC lineup. For the price of $46,600 MSRP, you’ll enjoy:
- A 2.0L 296-hp turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- Heated, electric, mirrors with approach lights and auto-dimming
- Grained leather 10‑way front sport seats
- Touch Pro™ with the Connect Pro Pack, including Navigation Pro
- 18″ 5-Spoke ‘Style 5048’ Alloy Wheels
2020 Jaguar E-PACE R-DYNAMIC SE
The Jaguar E-PACE R-DYNAMIC SE is in large measure identical to the E-PACE SE that we identified above; the only major difference is in the engine! At $49,200 MSRP, it’s a great option for drivers who want to add a little luxury to a model with an even more impressive engine!
2020 Jaguar E-PACE R-DYNAMIC HSE
Of course, there’s even more to be had if you decide to upgrade with the Jaguar E-PACE R-DYNAMIC HSE. For $52,950 MSRP, you could bring home:
- Touch Pro™ with the Connect Pro Pack
- Navigation Pro and an Interactive Driver Display
- Perforated Windsor leather 18‑way memory front sport seats
- The Drive Pack, including Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist, High‑Speed Emergency Braking, and Blind Spot Assist
- All R-DYNAMIC SE safety features, including Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and the Park Pack.
- 20″ 5 Split‑Spoke ‘Style 5051’ Satin Grey Alloy Wheels with a contrast finish
2020 Jaguar E-PACE CHECKERED FLAG
This Special Edition model sits in the middle of the lineup. If you’re looking for additional stylish features and components that will improve performance, we’re sure you’ll love what it has to offer:
- An exclusive Photon Red exterior paint
- 19″ 5‑Spoke ‘Style 5049’ Satin Dark Grey Alloy Wheels
- An Interactive Driver Display, with Touch Pro™ and the Connect Pro Pack
- 10‑way heated electric memory front seats
- Ebony grained leather with Flame Red stitching
- Keyless entry and a power tailgate
- A fixed panoramic roof
- Metal tread plates with CHECKERED FLAG branding
Pricing for the Jaguar E-PACE CHECKERED FLAG starts at $46,400 MSRP.
Find Your New E-PACE at Jaguar Darien!
Are you ready to step into the Jaguar E-PACE interior and see this model for yourself? Jaguar Darien is the perfect place to get started, and we’ve even made it easy to shop online. Whether you’re right next door in Darien or farther out by Stamford, take the time to schedule a test drive today.
More from Jaguar Darien
Don’t sweat the research. We’ve made it easy to compare Jaguar F-PACE trims before you start browsing through our inventory. Just read on to explore the stand-out features in each model! View InventoryContact Us 2021 Jaguar F-PACE With a standard 2.0L P250 i4 Gas engine and a baseline 0-60 time of 6.9 seconds, even the…
How much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow? Across all F-PACE trims, you’ll have the ability to tow up to 5,291 pounds, in addition to the inherent legacy and luxury synonymous with the Jaguar name. Of course, the Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity is just one of the many reasons to make this model your Darien family’s…
If you’re interested in bringing home a new Jaguar E-PACE of your own, you need to be sure that you’ve chosen the right model! We’ve put together a comprehensive overview of the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE configurations and features, so you can drive home to Greenwich or New Canaan with a model that has it all! View…