2019 Jaguar XJ Configurations
Exploring the 2019 Jaguar XJ configurations? There are a total of six Jaguar XJ trim levels to choose from, so you’ll have your work cut out for you. Here’s what you should know starting out:
- The first thing you’ll need to do is choose your wheelbase. There are two available trims with the standard wheelbase, and four options with a longer wheelbase.
- Although the list of standard features is certainly extensive, you’ll also want to explore each model’s key features to make sure that you’re getting everything you desire.
- Looking for the perfect Jaguar XJ engine? Take a look at all three of your supercharged options, and find out which Jaguar XJ trim levels offer them.
No matter which of the Jaguar XJ configurations you settle on, you’ll love how it handles the roads of Greenwich and New Canaan.
Jaguar XJ Trim Levels
This premium Jaguar sedan always comes standard active heated and ventilated seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, a 10-inch touchscreen with InControl® Touch Pro™, and so much more. Now, take a look at the Jaguar XJ trim levels to find out what other features you could receive:
- XJ with Standard Wheelbase – 202.0 inches long / 38.9 inches of rear legroom
- XJ R-Sport
- R-Sport exterior with Black accents
- Adaptive full LED Headlights
- 12.3-inch interactive driver display
- Blind spot monitor
- Soft door close
- XJ Supercharged
- Perforated soft grain leather seats
- Diamond Sew Pattern Quilting
- 18-way power front seats with massage
- Four-zone climate control
- Electronic-locking rear differential
- XJ R-Sport
- XJ with Long Wheelbase – 206.9 inches long / 44.1 inches of rear legroom
- XJL Supercharged
- Identical to Jaguar XJ Supercharged
- XJL Portfolio
- Identical to XJ Supercharged, plus:
- Electric rear side window
- Rear window sunblinds
- Illuminated rear vanity mirrors
- 50th Anniversary Special Edition badging
- Black grille mesh
- Gloss Shadow Walnut veneer
- 360-Degree Surround Camera
- Aluminum gearshift paddles
- Bright Metal pedals
- XJR575 tread plates
- Perforated soft grain leather sports seats
- Gloss black exterior accents
- Red brake calipers with Jaguar Script
- Quad pipe sports exhaust
- Hood louvers
- Carbon fiber engine cover
- XJL Supercharged
Don’t forget: It’s easy to get even more out of your daily drives when you opt for a few Jaguar accessories!
Jaguar XJ Engine Options
- 3.0L Supercharged V6 Engine
- 340 hp
- 332 lb-ft of torque
- 0-60 mph in 5.7 seconds with RWD
- Available in XJ R-Sport, XJ Portfolio, XJ50
- 5.0L Supercharged V8 Engine
- 470 hp
- 424 lb-ft of torque
- 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds with RWD
- Available in XJ Supercharged, XJL Supercharged, XJ50
- 5.0L supercharged V8 engine
- 575 hp
- 517 lb-ft of torque
- 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds
- Available in Jaguar XJR575
Get Behind the Wheel at Jaguar Darien!
If you’re ready to start an adventure you’ll never forget, check out our new Jaguar XJ inventory today! Once you’ve settled on the perfect model, take a closer look at our Jaguar XJ lease deals and lock in your price today. Or, find out how to save even more by exploring the 2020 Jaguar XE price and features.
More About Jaguar Model Features
Who says you have to sacrifice fuel economy to get luxury and power from a vehicle? Not Jaguar! Our Darien customers know that the plush interior and incredibly robust engine of the Jaguar XE provides all the comfort and raw power they would ever need, without breaking the bank when they visit the gas pump….
The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE is an all-electric way to get around Greenwich, but it’s so much more than that, too! It offers incredible range for an electric vehicle, but it doesn’t sacrifice any of the power or luxury that you’d expect from a Jaguar SUV. Jaguar Darien is the place to be when it comes to…
Searching for a luxury SUV that doesn’t compromise on looks or luxurious touches? Thanks to the many 2020 Jaguar F-PACE color options, you can easily personalize your ride with nearly thirty paint colors and a wide range of interior options for upholstery materials, finishes, and stitching. Learn more about the F-PACE color options before visiting…
Fully redesigned for 2020, the new Jaguar XE starts at $39,900 MSRP. When you look at the details, you’ll find that this entry-level luxury sedan doesn’t skimp on premium amenities. All the standard features that Darien drivers want in a Jaguar are here: a 10-inch Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system, Apple CarPlay® and Android…
If you’re on the hunt for an all-electric luxury SUV, don’t settle for anything less than the best. The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations have everything you’ll need for your Greenwich and New Canaan adventures, and since they carry over with almost no changes from 2019, you can secure your favorite new model for a great price….