2019 Jaguar F-PACE Interior
If you are in Greenwich or New Canaan shopping for a luxury crossover SUV that has plenty of space, comfort, and convenience for your drives, consider the 2019 Jaguar F-PACE. Take a closer look at the Jaguar F-PACE interior dimensions, high-end amenities, and technologies to find out what this model can do to improve your commutes, road trips, and errands. Then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer to schedule a test drive and experience this Jaguar SUV in person.
Jaguar F-PACE: Interior Capacity
The new Jaguar F-PACE seats five passengers comfortably, and the second row of seats splits folds down to create extra cargo volume and accommodate for loading up more stuff in the back or long items like furniture or skis.
- Rear seats in place: the Jaguar F-PACE offers 33.5 cubic feet of cargo space
- Rear seats folded down: The Jaguar F-PACE offers up to 64 cubic feet of cargo space
F-PACE: Comfort Features
The Jaguar F-PACE interior is packed with comfort features to make your New Canaan drives more enjoyable. Unlike some luxury SUVs, you don’t have to upgrade to the highest F-PACE trim to get the upscale features you want. The base-level F-PACE comes standard with the following:
- Sliding panoramic roof
- Powered tailgate
- 10-way electric front seats
- 40/20/40 split-folding second-row seats
- Suedecloth headlining
- Dual-zone climate control
- Interior lighting that creates soft pools of light
- Center console storage
- Rearview camera
F-PACE: Technology Features
In addition to comfort features, the Jaguar F-PACE piles infotainment features on high. Here are a few technologies Stamford shoppers can expect:
- InControl Touch Pro™: Touch Pro™ is standard, and includes a 10-inch touchscreen, a Meridian™ Sound System, and an instrument cluster with a 5-inch central TFT display.
- Optional InControl™ Apps: InControl Apps™ connects to your compatible smartphone, so you can control your favorite apps from the central touchscreen.
- Optional Head-Up Display: With the optional Head-Up Display, you can view speed alerts and navigation directions right on your windshield.
Take Home the F-PACE From Jaguar Darien
If you are ready to take home this model, browse our inventory to find a new Jaguar F-PACE for sale or for lease near Stamford. Still doing your research? Compare the Jaguar F-PACE vs. Mercedes-Benz GLC or the Jaguar F-PACE vs. BMW X5 to explore more luxury crossover SUV options in Darien. Our team at Jaguar Darien is standing by to help you make the best decision for your needs.
Learn More at Jaguar Darien
Jaguar SUVs have had no trouble making a name for themselves on the roads near Greenwich and New Canaan, and the compact E-PACE is certainly no exception. Although it’s perhaps best known for bringing impressive Jaguar technology features together in a small and stylish package, the Jaguar E-PACE 0 to 60 times cement its status as…
Don’t sweat the research. We’ve made it easy to compare Jaguar F-PACE trims before you start browsing through our inventory. Just read on to explore the stand-out features in each model! View InventoryContact Us 2021 Jaguar F-PACE With a standard 2.0L P250 i4 Gas engine and a baseline 0-60 time of 6.9 seconds, even the…
How much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow? Across all F-PACE trims, you’ll have the ability to tow up to 5,291 pounds, in addition to the inherent legacy and luxury synonymous with the Jaguar name. Of course, the Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity is just one of the many reasons to make this model your Darien family’s…